INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION (Open on 2 May)
Click the “Register Now” button above to register for the AACR New Horizons in Cancer Research Conference: Bringing Cancer Discoveries to Patients. Register early to take advantage of the Advance Registration special rates. A Proforma Invoice will be sent to the delegate’s email immediately after registration is submitted. If the delegate chooses to pay by PayPal and the transaction is successful, the Confirmation Letter will be sent to you within 2 working days; if the delegate chooses to pay by wire transfer, the payment will be processed within 3 working days and it will take approximately 3-5 workings days for the organizer to receive the payment; the Confirmation Letter will be sent to the registered email once the payment is received.
|Registration Category||Advance Registration
(Register before 12 Sep, 2016)
(13 Sep – 21 Oct, 2016)
|Academic (Non Member)||3,900||625||4,850||780|
|Student (Non Member)||2,000||322||2,450||395|
|Industry (Non Member)||5,600||895||6,200||995|
* Please note that all cut-off dates are based on Beijing Time (GMT 8).
- Please note that registration is not complete and will be cancelled unless payment is received by September 28, 2016.
- Registration includes: conference sessions, lunch, coffee break and the welcome reception. Travel and lodging arrangements and other meals are the sole responsibility of the delegate and are not included in the registration fee.
- Students include high-school, undergraduate, medical and predoctoral students as well as postdoctoral and clinical fellows. Students registering onsite must show a valid student ID card.
- The spouse/guest fee covers only meals and the welcome reception. It does NOT admit individuals to lecture sessions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Notice of cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. There will be a RMB 460 / US$ 75 processing fee for cancellations before 30 Sep, 2016. After 30 Sep, 2016, no refunds can be issued.
All refunds will be distributed within 60 working days after the conference.